What happens if a meeting is reserved but no one shows up? The room is still booked and no one knows that the meeting room is actually vacant.
Want the option to release booked meeting rooms for other people to use if nobody confirms the meeting has in fact started?
You can optimize the use of your meeting rooms with Joan's "Check into meeting" function, avoiding no-shows altogether.
- "Manage" > "Devices"
- and selecting a specific device, which will use these settings.
- "Manage" > "Advanced" mode > "Locations" > "Set features for this location"
- for settings that will show up on all devices managed under a certain location.
- "Settings" > "Device Features"
- for Global settings that show up on all devices.
Enable "Check into meeting" by selecting the checking-in timeframe (5, 15 or 30 minutes). Participants will then need to check in on Joan by pressing on the checkmark next to the meeting 5, 15 or 30 minutes after or before the meeting. If they don’t, the meeting will be removed from the calendar and the room will free up. Disable the feature by selecting Off.
"Check into meeting" releases booked meeting rooms if nobody confirms the meeting has in fact started, increasing work productivity. Read more about the issue of ghost meetings here.