These meetings will show up automatically on your JOAN device as an upcoming event. You can disable this function by turning tentative meetings off in the JOAN Portal under:
- "Manage" > "Devices"
- and selecting a specific device, which will use these settings.
- "Manage" > "Advanced" mode > "Locations" > "Set features for this location"
- for settings that will show up on all devices managed under a certain location.
- "Settings" > "Device Features"
- for Global settings that show up on all devices.
Toggle to the right to enable the feature or toggle to the left so tentative meetings don’t show up on JOAN’s screen.