If you would like to cancel a scheduled meeting, you can do so not only in the company calendar but also on Joan’s touchscreen (applicable to Joan 6" device).
Find the meeting you would like to cancel under “Timetable” and pressing X next to the meeting you would like to cancel and selecting “Yes.”
Set up that feature in the Joan Portal, under:
- "Manage" > "Devices"
- select a specific device, which will use these settings.
- "Manage" > "Advanced" mode > "Locations" > "Set features for this location"
- for settings that will show up on all devices managed under a certain location.
- "Settings" > "Device Features"
- for Global settings that show up on all devices.
Select "On" or choose the option of only cancelling meetings that were booked directly on Joan’s screen by clicking "Only on the spot." Disable the feature by selecting "Off."