You can enable or disable JOAN's "on touch" confirmation sound, produced when you interact with JOAN’s touchscreen display.
Log into the JOAN Portal and go to:
- "Manage" > "Devices"
- and select a specific device, which will use these settings.
- "Manage" > "Advanced" mode > "Locations" > "Set features for this location"
- for settings that will show up on all devices managed under a certain location.
- "Settings" > "Device Features"
- for Global settings that show up on all devices.
Under "Touch sound," click on the button to slide it to the left and disable touch sounds or click to slide it to the right and enable JOAN's touch sounds. Click "Save" and you're done.