Don’t want everyone to know what’s happening behind closed meeting room doors?
No worries: you can easily withhold your meeting information from Joan. Log into the Joan Portal under:
- "Manage" > "Devices"
- and select a specific device, which will use these settings.
- "Manage" > "Advanced" mode > "Locations" > "Set features for this location"
- for settings that will show up on all devices managed under a certain location.
- "Settings" > "Device Features"
- for Global settings that show up on all devices.
Under "Meeting organizer" and "Meeting subject" you will be able to decide between showing or hiding the name of the person that has scheduled the meeting (meeting organizer) as well as the name of the meeting itself (meeting subject) for some extra privacy.