Want to see a screen on your JOAN device telling you that the Wi-Fi is down?
Go into the JOAN Portal, under:
- "Manage" > "Devices"
- and select a specific device, which will use these settings.
- "Manage" > "Advanced" mode > "Locations" > "Set features for this location"
- for settings that will show up on all devices managed under a certain location.
- "Settings" > "Device Features"
- for Global settings that show up on all devices.
Under "No Wi-Fi screen," toggle to the right to enable the feature so the screen shows up when the Wi-Fi signal drops, or toggle to the left so the screen doesn’t appear even if the Wi-Fi is down.