When Joan is plugged into the power source and charging, a battery charging screen will appear on the device, rendering Joan inactive.
If you do not want Joan to display the battery charging screen, you can disable this feature in the Joan Portal, under:
- "Manage" > "Devices"
- and selecting a specific device, which will use these settings.
- "Manage" > "Advanced" mode > "Locations" > "Set features for this location"
- for settings that will show up on all devices managed under a certain location.
- "Settings" > "Device Features"
- for Global settings that show up on all devices.
Under "Charging screen," toggle to the right to enable the feature so the screen shows up, or toggle to the left so the screen doesn’t appear during charging. Click "Save" and you're done.
This will allow Joan to remain fully interactive when plugged into the computer or power source, without displaying the screen informing the user that Joan is charging.