To connect your Cisco Webex Room Kit to your Joan system you need:
- A Cisco Webex Admin account: https://admin.webex.com/,
- A Cisco Webex Room Kit with an integrated camera,
- Access to the Joan portal,
- A Joan device.
First, log in to the Cisco Webex Admin account and navigate to Devices:
After that, you can configure the connected Cisco Webex Room Kit. On the right bottom corner click on "Open the web interface of the device".
After clicking on the link you will be redirected to the Cisco Webex Room Kit "Set up" interface.
Click on "Setup" and then "Configuration". After that click on the "RoomAnalytics" section:
Now you have to enable:
- PeopleCountOutCall > ON
- PeoplePresenceDetector > ON
- Enabled > ON
After setting up the RoomAnalytics you will have to edit the Proximity section.
- Mode > ON
And lastly, you need to set up the Standby settings.
- Delay > 480 (This part is optional, however, due to the sensor's auto power off feature we recommend that you increase the delay)