You can cancel your current subscription in the Joan Portal.
To do so, please follow these steps:
- Log in to Joan Portal with your account credentials
- Navigate to the “Settings” page via the top navigation menu.
- Select “Plans & Billing” from the right-hand side menu
- Under the “BIlling information” section, click the “Edit billing details and see invoices” button
- A new window will open. It will contain all your billing information. Click “Manage” under the “Joan monthly/yearly subscription fee” section.
- Select “Cancel subscription”
- Select either to cancel immediately or once the current billing period ends (month or year) and if you wish, you can let us know why you decided to cancel your subscription.
- And click the “Cancel subscription” button
And that’s it! You have successfully canceled your current subscription.
Please note that certain features which were available under your subscription plan will now be locked on your account and the preferences/settings for those will be removed.