When you create your Joan Portal account, you will automatically begin a 30-day trial where you will have the access to all the features. During this period, you will have complete access to all available solutions such as Warm Welcome emails, and much more.
Keep in mind that certain features are Joan device-exclusive, so you will need a Joan 6 or Joan 13 in order to fully explore all the features and functionalities. To learn more about our devices, click here.
How to subscribe to a plan?
You can subscribe to one of the available plans already during your trial period. To do so, follow these steps:
- Log in to Joan Portal with your account credentials
- Navigate to the “Settings” page via the top navigation menu.
- Select “Plans & Billing” from the left-hand side menu
- Under the “BIlling information” section, click the “Enter billing info” button
- Enter your billing information such as Name, Address, and Company name and VAT Number if applicable and click "Save"
- Once your billing details are added, navigate back to the "Plans & Billing" page
- Under the "Subscription plans" click the "Choose a plan" button
- Choose whether you wish to be billed monthly or yearly
- Select "EUR" or "USD" as your preferred currency. Please keep in mind that it will not be possible to change your currency later on
- Select your desired plan by clicking "Get Essentials", "Get Professional", or "Get Enterprise". To learn more about what each plan has to offer in terms of features and functionalities, click here
- Choose your preferred payment options: Credit card or Joan Credits
- Enter your credit card information or the Joan Credit depending on your selected payment method and click "Add Payment Method" / "Redeem"
- A new "Cost estimate" page will appear. Here you will see a complete breakdown of your monthly/yearly subscription costs based on the selected plan, the number of devices connected to your account and tax (if applicable).
- Click "Confirm" to confirm your subscription
And that's it. Congratulations! You are now subscribed to Joan.
If you decide to subscribe during the trial period, your subscription will not begin prior to the end of the 30-day trial.
Already under a Joan Payment Plan?
If you are already under a Joan Payment Plan, you can easily upgrade to one of the new subscription plans. Upgrading will grant you a 30-day trial with all features available, no matter which plan you opted for. Allowing you to test out all the features and functionalities before fully committing to the change.
For instructions on how to update your current plan, click here.
Updating your subscription to a new plan is not mandatory, however. You can remain under your current payment plan and have access to all the features you are entitled to, but you will not be able to experience new features and functionalities which will be released in the future.
What happens at the end of a trial?
If you have not opted for a subscription plan by the end of the trial period, your account will automatically be downgraded to the Essentials plan. As a result, you will no longer have access to the features and functionalities that are exclusive to the Professional and Enterprise plans, but your calendar, resources, and devices will remain connected and synced to your account.
If you did subscribe to a plan during the trial, your billing period will begin only after the free trial ends after 30 days. All your preferences and settings will remain active and saved to your account.