You can customize your Joan devices and highlight your brand by replacing Joan with your company's logo.
To achieve the best look of your logo, follow these guidelines:
- The image dimensions should not be larger than 180 x 180 pixels. If the image is of larger dimensions, it will automatically be downscaled, which may result in poorer quality.
- The format of the image should be .png, with a transparent background.
- A grayscale image is preferable. Any colors in the photo will be converted to grayscale and may lack in contrast as a result.
Now that you have your image ready, here's how you can upload it to your Joan devices:
- Log in to Joan Portal with your account credentials
- Navigate to the “Settings” page via the top navigation menu
- Select “Organization” from the right-hand side menu
- Under the "Show your brand on your Joan devices" section, click the "+" rectangular button
- Find and select the image you wish to use
- Go to the bottom of the page and click "Save"
And that's it!
Once the upload is completed, the logo should immediately be visible in the Joan Portal, and should shortly after appear on your Joan devices. Please keep in mind that it might take a few minutes before the Joan devices refresh with your new logo.
This process sets your logo globally across all devices. If you wish to have different images on certain devices, click here to learn more about per Building (location) and per Device settings.