Joan devices do not have a power on/off button, so they remain active even when the last person leaves your office for the day.
In order to preserve the battery life of your Joan device, you can, however, set office hours for Joan. So, when no one is at the office, Joan can take a break as well.
How to set office hours for Joan
- Log in to Joan Portal with your account credentials
- Navigate to the “Settings” page via the top navigation menu
- Select “Organization” from the left-hand side menu
- Under the "Set Joan's Office hours" section
- Tick the days you wish to have Joan working. If you do not tick any day, Joan will be active throughout the entire week
- Select the starting and ending hours, or opt for the "start of the day" and "end of the day" options.
- Go to the bottom of the page and click "Save"
And that's it!
As with most organization settings, the office hours are also global and affect all your devices.
If you have offices or locations in different time zones or simply have different operating hours, you can set that via the building-specific settings. Please keep in mind that this feature supports a different number of locations according to your subscription plan. For instructions on how to do set up building-specific office hours, click here.