Joan speaks many languages. Nineteen in fact. For the list of supported languages, please click here.
By default, the language is set to English, but if you prefer to have Joan display your meeting schedules in a different language, you can change that in your Joan Portal.
Please note that the language change will only affect your devices. The Joan Portal will remain in English, no matter what language you choose.
How to change Joan's language
- Log in to Joan Portal with your account credentials
- Navigate to the “Settings” page via the top navigation menu
- Select “Organization” from the left-hand side menu
- Under the "Localization" section, open the "Language" drop-down menu
- Find and select the language you wish to use
- Go to the bottom of the page and click "Save"
And that's it!
Once saved, your Joan devices will need a few minutes to update the displayed language. We kindly ask for your patience during this process.
As with most organization settings, the set language is also global and affects all your devices.
If you wish for your devices to be in different languages, you can set that via the building-specific settings. For instructions on how to do so, click here.
The supported languages are Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (American), English (British), Finnish, French, German, Icelandic, Italian, Klingon, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, and Swedish.
If your preferred language is not on the list, let us know at email@example.com and we will see if we can get Joan to learn that one as well.