Note: This feature is available only with the Premium subscription plan. Click here to learn more
With the Cisco Webex Room Kit integration, Joan is able to automatically book and release meeting rooms when you enter/leave them, with you not having to worry about anything.
In order to make this integration work, you will need the following:
- A Cisco Webex Admin account
- A Cisco Webex Room Kit with an integrated camera
- A Joan Portal account
- A Joan device
Once you have all the equipment ready, follow the instructions below to set it up:
- Log in to your Cisco Webex Admin account
- Navigate to “Devices” in the right-hand side menu
- Here you will be able to configure the connected Cisco Webex Room Kit. In the bottom-right corner click on "Open the web interface of the device"
- After clicking on the link, you will be redirected to the Cisco Webex Room Kit "Set up" interface
- Click “Setup”
- Followed by “Configuration”
- And then click “RoomAnalytics”
- Here, please enable (turn on) the following:
- After successfully setting up the RoomAnalytics, you will need to edit the Proximity section as well. Locate “Proximity” in the right-hand side menu
- Set the “Mode” to “On”
- And lastly, the “Standby” settings in the right-hand side menu
- Set the “Delay” to “480”
And that’s it! You have successfully integrated Joan with your Cisco Webex Room Kit. You can now simply walk into your meeting room, and it will automatically be booked.