If you no longer to use a particular Joan device or wish to refresh some of its settings, you can do so by unpairing it from your Joan Portal account.
How to unpair a device
- Log in to Joan Portal with your account credentials
- Navigate to the “Manage” page via the top navigation menu
- Select “Devices” from the left-hand side menu
- A table of all your devices will be visible. Select the device(s) you wish to unpair
- A new “Unpair” button will appear above the table. Click it
- Once clicked, you will be prompted to either confirm or deny the action. If you wish to continue with unpairing your devices, click “OK”
And that’s it! You have successfully unpaired your device.
Alternatively, if you already clicked on the device and "Edit device" interface is opened, you can click on the three dots at the top-right corner. "Unpair device" option will appear, and all you have to do is to click and confirm it.
If you wish to re-add it or add a new one, we have prepared a guide to help you with that as well. Click here.