Currently, there is a total of seven functionalities across all Joan devices:
Some of these functionalities display the schedule for a single resource while others provide an overview of multiple room resources.
To learn more about all of the available functionalities, click here.
How to connect a resource to a device
- Log in to Joan Portal with your account credentials
- Navigate to the “Manage” page via the top navigation menu
- Select “Devices” from the left-hand side menu
- A table of all your devices will be visible. Click on the unassigned device
- A new “Edit device” page will appear. Locate the “Room:” section just underneath the functionality preview and select the desired room(s) from the drop-down menu.
- Navigate to the bottom of the page and click “Save”
And that’s it! You have successfully connected a room resource to your Joan device. After a few moments, the device will automatically refresh and update with the latest settings and begin displaying the schedule for the selected resource(s).
If you do not have any room resources added to your account yet, click here to find instructions on how to add one.