If you wish to have unique settings for either one or multiple rooms, you can achieve that by grouping rooms under a building. To learn how to add a building, click here.
Once you have a building ready, the next step is to assign a room to it.
How to assign a room to a building
- Log in to Joan Portal with your account credentials
- Navigate to the “Manage” page via the top navigation menu
- Select “Rooms” from the right-hand side menu
- Locate the room you wish to assign to a building the list and open it
- A pop-up window will appear. Clicking the “Building” field will open a drop-down menu
- Select the building you wish to connect to this room and click “Update”
And that’s it! You have successfully assigned a room to a building. After a few moments, all your devices assigned to that room will update automatically with the latest settings.