A functionality is essentially the device’s interface that serves a specific purpose. Each Joan device has its own set of unique functionalities and features.
To learn more about all of the available functionalities, click here.
How to change the device’s functionality:
- Log in to Joan Portal with your account credentials
- Navigate to the “Manage” page via the top navigation menu
- Select “Devices” from the right-hand side menu
- Locate the device you wish to edit the list and open it
- A new window “Edit device” will appear. Select the functionality you wish to have on your device
- In certain cases, you might need to add or remove additional rooms to fully utilize the selected functionality
And that’s it! After a few moments, the edited device will update with the new functionality.