Note: This feature is available only with the Premium subscription plan. Click here to learn more.
If you wish to stop displaying the custom content on your Joan device and revert back to the available functionalities for your device, you can do so by following the steps below.
How to remove custom content from a Join device
- Log in to Joan Portal with your account credentials
- Navigate to the “Manage” page via the top navigation menu
- Select “Custom content” from the right-hand side menu
- A list of all your custom content interfaces will appear. Click on the custom content interface you wish to remove from your device
- Navigate to the “Active devices” section on the page of that specific custom content interface and click the “Change” button on the right
- Select one or multiple devices from which you wish to remove this custom content interface and click “OK”
And that’s it. You have successfully removed the custom content interface from your Joan device(s).
Please keep in mind that at the moment it is not possible to remove all devices assigned to a certain custom content interface, one will have to remain assigned. But, if you wish to remove it from that one as well, you can simply disable that specific custom content interface by clicking the toggle and setting it to either "On” or “Off” at the top of its dedicated editing page. Do not forget to click “Save” once you have toggled it to a different state.
Once toggled off, shortly after your Joan device(s) will restart and revert back to the previously set functionality.