If you are on the move and unable to book a meeting room via a Joan device or directly through the calendar, the Joan mobile app is here to help!
With its simple and intuitive interface, the Joan mobile app allows you and your coworkers to do the following:
- Book a meeting on the spot
- Extend or end your current meeting
- Have an overview of the available meeting rooms and resources
- Receive notifications and reminders for meetings
- Configure Joan 6 devices via Bluetooth
For more information about each of the features, click here.
Please keep in mind that the Joan app will only display the resources that are connected to a Joan device. If a room resource is not connected to a Joan device, it will not be visible within the app.
The Joan mobile app is available for iOS and Android and can be downloaded from here:
How to get started and log in
For additional security, logging into the Joan app is done via magic link logins. A "passwordless" sign up and login option that sends a unique link to your email inbox, which you can use to get into your Joan account. Each magic link is unique and can only be used once.
- Download the Joan mobile app from the dedicated application store:
- Once downloaded, log in to Joan Portal with your account credentials
- Navigate to the “Settings” page via the top navigation menu
- Select “Users” from the left-hand side menu
- Click the “+ Add user” button
- Enter the first name, last name, and email of the person you wish to invite to the app
- Click “OK”
- The invited user needs to sign in with their business email address to receive an email
with a magic link button. It is crucial to open the email on the mobile phone that has the
Joan mobile app invited. Clicking the “Sign in” will automatically open the app and
log in the user.
- Repeat steps 4 to 7 to invite additional co-workers or use the “Import users” option to
bulk import multiple users with a .csv file.