The Joan mobile app is currently in Beta and, while unlikely, some issues may arise.
If you are on the move and unable to book a meeting room via a Joan device or directly through the calendar, the Joan mobile app is here to help!
With its simple and intuitive interface, the Joan mobile app allows you and your coworkers to do the following:
- Book a meeting on the spot
- Extend or end your current meeting
- Have an overview of the available meeting rooms and resources
- Receive notifications and reminders for meetings
- Configure Joan 6 devices via Bluetooth
For more information about each of the features, click here.
Please keep in mind that the Joan app will only display the resources that are connected to a Joan device. If a room resource is not connected to a Joan device, it will not be visible within the app.
The Joan mobile app is available for iOS and Android and can be downloaded from here:
How to get started and log in
For additional security, logging into the Joan app is done via magic link logins. A "passwordless" sign up and login option that sends a unique link to your email inbox, which you can use to get into your Joan account. Each magic link is unique and can only be used once.
- Download the Joan mobile app from the dedicated application store:
- Once downloaded, log in to Joan Portal with your account credentials
- Navigate to the “Settings” page via the top navigation menu
- Select “Mobile App” from the left-hand side menu
- Click the “+ Send a mobile app invite” button
- Enter the first name, last name, and email of the person you wish to invite to the app (including your own)
- Click “Invite co-worker”
- The invited user will receive an email magic link button. It is crucial to open the email on the mobile phone that has the Joan mobile app invited. Clicking the “Accept the invite” will automatically open the app and log in the user.
- Repeat steps 4 to 8 in order to invite additional co-workers
For more information on how to invite co-workers to the Joan mobile app, click here.