If the Docker Engine default bridge network is conflicting with your internal network hosts access, you can change the default Docker subnet by following these steps:
- First, you need to delete the containers inside the VM (vserver and postgres). Use the following two commands:
sudo docker-compose stop
- Next, change the subnet IP inside "/etc/docker/daemon.json", by using this command:
sudo vim /etc/docker/daemon.json
- Type in the Netmask IP. With the following structure. Please keep in mind that the IP used here is an example:
- Restart the Docker Daemon by using this command:
sudo service docker restart
- Create a new VSS container and postgres with the following command:
sudo docker-compose up -d
And that’s it!
If you wish to learn more about changing the Docker default subnet IP address, click here.