Provide your co-workers with the ability to book meetings and keep track of the room and resource availability throughout your office space by inviting them to the Joan mobile app.
It is crucial that your co-workers have the mobile app downloaded prior to receiving the invite as well as opening the invitation email (magic link) on their smartphone, as otherwise, they will not be able to login to their guest account.
The Joan mobile app can be downloaded on the following application stores:
- Log in to Joan Portal with your account credentials
- Navigate to the “Settings” page via the top navigation menu
- Select “Mobile App” from the left-hand side menu
- Click the “+ Send a mobile app invite” button
- Enter the first name, last name, and email of the person you wish to invite to the app
- Click “Invite co-worker”
- The invited user will receive an email magic link button. It is crucial to open the email on the mobile phone that has the Joan mobile app invited. Clicking the “Accept the invite” will automatically open the app and log in the user.
- Repeat steps 4 to 8 in order to invite additional co-workers
As batch invites are not yet available within the Joan Portal, if you have a large number of co-workers you wish to invite, please prepare a list of all the contacts (including their first name, last name, and email) and reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to assist you with the invite.