Provide your co-workers with the ability to book meetings and keep track of the room and resource availability throughout your office space by inviting them to the Joan mobile app.
It is crucial that your co-workers have the mobile app downloaded prior to receiving the invite as well as opening the invitation email (magic link) on their smartphone, as otherwise, they will not be able to login to their guest account.
Note: The email that is used to sign in to the Joan Portal account is an admin account by default, and does not have to be invited. After downloading the app, it is possible to sign in to it immediately.
The Joan mobile app can be downloaded on the following application stores:
- Log in to Joan Portal with your account credentials
- Navigate to the “Settings” page via the top navigation menu
- Select “Mobile App” from the left-hand side menu
- Click the “+ Send a mobile app invite” button
- Enter the first name, last name, and email of the person you wish to invite to the app
- Click “Invite co-worker”
- The invited user will receive an email magic link button. It is crucial to open the email on the mobile phone that has the Joan mobile app invited. Clicking the “Accept the invite” will automatically open the app and log in the user.
- Repeat steps 4 to 8 in order to invite additional co-workers
If you have a lot of coworkers and wish to invite them all at once, the simplest way to do it is by uploading a CSV file that contains data such as coworkers name, surname and email.
- After completing the first 4 steps from the instructions above, this time, select “Multiple invite” option
Create a CSV file. Make sure that coma is inputed between each parameter.
Example .csv file can be downloaded from the link. And that’s it! You are ready to utilize all the benefits of your Joan Mobile App.