You have the option to enable visitor management in your Joan Desk Booking Application. It allows you to track visitors to the company grounds, and let them check into the building using a QR code.
Visitors can arrive at your location upon invitation, or they can already be on-site and request an appointment with a known host.
In case you enabled the mandatory health survey, the visitor will have to fill it.
To enable visitors management, follow those steps:
- Log in to your Joan Desk Booking Application
- Click on the “Settings” on the top of the page
- Choose “Visitors” from the menu on the left
- Simply check the “Enable visitor management” box
- You can also enable the option to notify the host when a visitor arrives or is denied entry.
- There is a possibility of disabling the ad-hoc meeting requests
- Click “Save”
Print the generated QR code, which can be scanned by the visitor during the check-in process. To learn more about invitations and the check-in process with a QR code, check our article on inviting visitors.