The analytics tool enables you to see a summary of the most important meeting metrics. It will help you discover opportunities for optimizing your meeting room use and time spent in meetings.
This feature is currently available only upon request. To enable it, please reach out to support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will find this feature at your Joan Portal, in the “Analytics” section on the top of the page.
The “Overview” section, which you can find on the left-hand side menu, will allow you to see the following metrics:
- Total number of meetings
- Average room occupancy
- Unattended meetings
- Total time spent on meetings
Further, you can also see more advanced metrics, including:
- Number of meetings - The total number of meetings in the selected period per room
- Type of meetings - Distribution of on-the-spot and planned meetings
- Number of meetings per room - The total number of booked meetings for each meeting room
- Number of meetings per employee - Up to ten employees with the most meetings in the current period
- Number of unattended meetings - Up to ten employees with the most unattended meetings
You can select the time range for which you want to see the metrics. You are also able to filter them by room and building.
Additionally, you have the option to see analytics related to meetings, people, and rooms. To do so, check out our article.