Read these safety warnings before using Joan devices for the first time
Read the following operating instructions and recommended safety warnings carefully. This will ensure the correct use of Joan device and your safety.
Handling the device
- Do not use the device in extreme temperature conditions. Operating and storage temperature range: 32 °F to 122 °F (0 °C to +50 °C)
- Do not expose the device to direct sunlight for long periods of time.
- Do not use the appliance in an environment with flammable gases, such as a gas station, and do not place the device in places with high temperatures.
- Never use a damaged power supply or battery.
- Even though it is robust, avoid hitting, throwing, bumping, piercing, or bending the device.
- Do not attempt to disassemble the device or its equipment yourself, only qualified personnel should service or repair it if necessary.
CAUTION. RISK OF EXPLOSION IF BATTERY IS REPLACED BY AN INCORRECT TYPE. DISPOSE OF USED BATTERIES ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTIONS.
Installation of the device
- Always choose a flat surface. If you have no such surface, install your Joan device using Secure Wall mount.
- Before mounting for the first time, always carefully install the back of the magnet first. Never install the device together with the magnet.
- Do not install the device at a height of more than 2 meters.
Charging the Battery
- Use only the USB cable supplied with your device. The device may be damaged if you use a non-original USB cable.
- Improper connection of the power supply can cause serious damage to the device. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper use.
- The charger does not have a power switch, so you must unplug it from the electrical outlet when it is not in use to save electricity.
- During charging, the temperature should not exceed 113°F (45°C)
This symbol on the product refers to Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE Directive)