Note: This feature is available only with the Professional and Enterprise subscription plans. Click here to learn more.
With Joanbot on Webex Teams, you are able to book a room or resource on the same platform where you talk to your coworkers. As soon as you agree on a date and time for a meeting with your colleague, simply send a message to Joan to book you a room at that particular date and it will be taken care of.
The Joanbot uses natural language processing, so you can talk to it the same you would with your coworkers. However, for best results, be as descriptive and direct as possible.
Here are a few command examples:
- "Get me a room for tomorrow at 14:00"
- "Hey Joan, book the war room on July 31st at 09:30 for 2 hours"
- "Book me a room for June 31st from 10:00 until 15:00"
How to integrate Joan with Webex Teams
To integrate Joan with your Webex Teams, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Joan Portal with your account credentials
- Navigate to the “Settings” page via the top navigation menu
- Select “Integrations” from the left-hand side menu
- Under the “Integrations” section, click the “Webex Teams” button
- You will be redirected to your company’s Webex page. Enter your credentials and provide authorization for Joan.
- You will be redirected back to your Joan Portal and a notification will appear that you have successfully integrated Joan to Webex Teams. This will be also indicated with a small green check mark on the right of the “Webex Teams” button
- Once the integration is successful, you will be able to search for the Joanbot with the following email address: email@example.com