Note: This feature is available only with the Professional and Enterprise subscription plans. Click here to learn more.
In addition to helping with booking meeting rooms and scheduling meetings, Joan can also support your organization by generating powerful meeting analytics in the form of a report that provides a comprehensive overview of your resources and helps improve the way you work and manage your office.
The analytics report allows you to do the following:
- See room utilization rates
- Track the number of meetings and meeting hours
- View weekly meeting patterns
- Identify popular rooms
- Locate underperforming rooms
- See who books the most meetings
- See how many meeting are ghost meetings/no-shows
If opted-in, this report will be sent to you on a weekly basis in the form of a .pdf document.
A Professional subscription plan retains data for 2 weeks, while an Enterprise subscription plan provides unlimited retention.
How to enable the weekly analytics report
- Log in to Joan Portal with your account credentials
- Navigate to the “Analytics” page via the top navigation menu
- Tick the rectangle next to “Yes, sign us up!”
- Enter the email address where you wish to receive the weekly reports
- Optionally enter any feedback on the reports or what information would you like to see in the reports in the “Your opinion matters” field
- Click “Save”
And that’s it! You have successfully signed up for the weekly analytics report emails.