After you’ve enabled the Desk booking app, you need to import floor plans, configure seating and invite your team members.
First, let’s access Joan desk booking management interface (office.getjoan.com).
1. You will need to upload your floor plan in .JPG or .PNG format (the max file size is 20MB). If you have them in .PDF format you can use an online tool to convert them. The floors are used by your team members when booking the desks, so please crop the images into logical sections before uploading (you can use an online tool to do this).
2. The next step is to add Desks. Click on Add Desks.
3. Click anywhere on the floor plan. A new window will appear and you will need to name the desk. You have the option to assign the desk to a specific department or person, by selecting it from the drop-down menu. Also, you have the option to enable or disable the desk for bookings. Click on Create.
The newly created desks will appear as dots on the Floor plan.
Repositioning a desk
1. Navigate to Settings and then Desks
2. Click on the desk and Edit Desk option on the right side
3. Click on Reposition
In the top-right corner, a message will appear:
3. Click where you want the desk positioned and the desk will automatically be repositioned.
This is it! You’re ready to add users.