In addition to helping with booking meeting rooms and scheduling meetings, Joan can also support your organization by generating powerful meeting analytics in the form of a report.
Note: This feature is available only with the Professional and Enterprise subscription plans. Click here to learn more.
The analytics report allows you to do the following:
- See room utilization rates
- Track the number of meetings and meeting hours
- View weekly meeting patterns
- Identify popular rooms
- Locate underperforming rooms
- See who books the most meetings
- See how many meetings are ghost meetings/no-shows
If opted-in, this report will be sent to you on a weekly basis in the form of a .pdf document.
A Professional subscription plan retains data for 2 weeks, while an Enterprise subscription plan provides unlimited retention.
How to enable the weekly analytics report
- Log in to Joan Portal with your account credentials
- Navigate to the “Analytics” page via the top navigation menu
- Tick the rectangle next to “Yes, sign us up!”
- Enter the email address where you wish to receive the weekly reports
- Optionally enter any feedback on the reports or what information would you like to see in the reports in the “Your opinion matters” field
- Click “Save”
And that’s it! You have successfully signed up for the weekly analytics report emails.
If you encounter any issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.