We value customer feedback and have made changes to our billing overview to improve your experience.
The most important change is in the way we will handle subscriptions, specifically, how subscriptions are updated when you add new devices to your account.
How to change the number of user licences, after adding new users?
Let's say, you have 100 active users added to your account, and decided to add 50 additional users. You will need to do the following:
- Log in to the Desk & Asset booking portal with your admin account credentials
- Navigate to the “Settings” page via the top navigation menu
- Select “Plans & Billing” from the left-hand side menu
- A subpage will open
- Click the ''change'' button
- Increase the number of user licences accordingly, based on how many additional users you added (if you have 50 users, increase the number by 50, if you added 10 users, increase the number by 10 etc.)
- Click ''Confirm'' once you are ready.
*Please note: Once the plan is confirmed, you won't be able to decrease the number of device licences. In case you've added too many device licenses, please reach out to our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These changes only apply to accounts which have a credit card added or who are paying via invoicing. Customers who purchase subscriptions via their reseller will activate the subscription via a pre-paid subscription code.
What will the invoicing look like?
As soon as you confirm your choice on the number of active users, you will be billed for the additional users, but only for the remainder of the billing period. For example:
- You activated a yearly plan on 1.1.2023, for 100 users
- On 3.5.2023, you decide to add 50 additional users. An invoice will be generated immediately for 50 users, and you will be billed Pro-rated charges for the period of 3.5.2023 until 1.1.2024
- On 1.1.2024, you will receive a new yearly invoice for 150 users.
That's it! Once a license is purchased, you will have the option to assign it at any time.
If you delete a user or if a user has been inactive for more than 60 days, the license will just become inactive and you will be able to assign it to another user.
Subscription cancellations are non-refundable!
If you encounter any issues or if you require any assistance, please contact our sales team via chat or via email at email@example.com.