"Book later" feature is one of the main additions for the Real-time booking on Joan 6 Pro devices which allows you to reserve the room resource on the spot at your preferred time slot.
How does it work?
"Book later" is the touch-enabled button on the Joan 6 Pro device which you can find when you click "Book" button on the device. Now you will be prompted to choose between booking the room at that moment and booking the room for later.
Once you have selected "Book later", you will be able to choose the date and the timeslot for the wanted meeting. After the confirmation for the booking, the reservation will appear in your calendar.
Note: The duration of the meeting can be set as 15, 30, 45, or 60 minutes, depending on your preference.
How to enable/disable "Book later" feature?
"Book later" feature can be enabled/disabled in the portal together with the Book now.
- Log into your Joan portal account
- Navigate to the “Settings” page via the top navigation menu
- Select “Device Settings” from the left-hand side menu
- In the “Global device settings” section, locate the “Meet now” feature
- Disable it by selecting the "Off" option or enable by selecting the wanted option.
- Click “Save” at the bottom of the page
Note: Meet later functionality is aimed for the Joan 6 devices. You can see more here.