To add the room resources from Office 365 to Joan, you need to assign the correct permissions to the user.
To set correct permissions to the delegate user in Office 365 please follow the instructions below.
1. The Office 365 Calendar email listed in portal.getjoan.com under Settings -> Calendar -> Logged in with__________ needs to be added as a delegated user for each Room Resource in the Office 365 admin centre.
2. Go to https://admin.microsoft.com/#/ResourceMailbox and locate the room resource you are trying to add to the Joan portal.
3. Under Delegates click on edit and add the calendar user mentioned in step number 1
Please note that it can take up to 24 hours for Microsoft to apply the new delegation settings.
4. Add the assigned user to Joan by logging in to portal.getjoan.com and navigating to Settings -> Calendar and login in as the Office 365 user (again).
5. To add a room, please navigate to Manage -> Rooms -> Add a Room and click on "Autoscan rooms" or "Add a room" to add the room resources manually.
In case you receive the following error: “You don't have permissions to read and write to this room resource” then you have not waited long enough or have not set the delegation correctly.