Want to have access to those extra features and functionalities or wish to change the billing period? No problem!
Upgrading your subscription plan takes only a few clicks.
How to change your subscription plan
- Log in to Joan Portal with your account credentials
- Navigate to the “Settings” page via the top navigation menu
- Select “Plans & Billing” from the left-hand side menu
- Under the “Subscription plans” section, click the “Change plan” button
- A new page will open with all available options
- Toggle between being billed monthly or yearly
- Select a subscription plan by clicking the “Get Essentials/Professional/Enterprise” button once you have decided on one
- You will be forwarded to a “Cost estimate” page. Here, you will see the cost structure of your plan based on the chosen plan, the number of paired devices, and tax if applicable. Click “Confirm” once you are ready
And that’s it! You have successfully upgraded your subscription plan.
Important note: Unfortunately, changing the currency of your subscription (EUR or USD) is not possible while you have an active subscription plan. If you would like to change the currency, you will need to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you encounter any issues, please contact email@example.com.