With enabled easy check-in, visitors can pre-register and then simply scan a received QR code in the office for automatic check-in, resulting in a faster and smoother process.
Configure your Tablets
After you have paired your devices, you have the option to configure additional device settings. When you click Visitors and go to Device settings, you can configure the fields that will appear on the tablet upon the Visitor's registration when they arrive at your office, by selecting the Tablet option. The field called your full name is a default field and it can not be removed. Other possible field options are:
- Your email address - the visitor will need to input their email address
- Your phone number - the visitor will need to input their phone number
- Host name - the visitor will have the option to select the host's name
- Custom field - you can define which additional information is required
Please note that all fields (except your full name) are optional. You have the possibility to make these fields required. In case a field is marked as required and the visitor does not fill it out, then they will not be able to check in. To enable the sign-in tablet and add new field options, follow the instructions below:
1. Log in to office.getjoan.com
2. Clic on Settings and under the Visitors section, click Device settings
3. Select a building and Enable sign-in tablet
4. Click Add field and select one of the 3 options
- If you select the custom field option, then you need to name that field
5. Mark if the field is required or not, by ticking the square below the field name
6. Click Save.
That's it! When a visitor arrives at your office and wants to register, they will have to fill out the fields you marked in the portal.
Configure your Printers
After you have paired your devices, you have the option to configure additional device settings. When you click Visitors and go to Device settings, you can configure the fields that will appear on the printed Visitor badge upon the Visitor's registration, when they arrive at your office, by selecting the Printers option.
The supported printer types are Brother QL-710W, QL-720NW, QL-820NWB and QL-810WC.
Please note that some of these printers may go into sleep mode, so make sure to adjust the printer's settings accordingly.
To configure the badge options, follow the instructions below:
1. Log in to office.getjoan.com
2. Click on Settings and under the Visitors section, click Device settings
3. Select a building and Enable badge printing
4. Chose the options for each field:
- Branding: have the badge display your company logo or your company name
- Custom field 1: display the visitor's phone number
- Custom field 2: display the visitor's email address
- Check-in: show the check-in date and time of the visitor
- Custom message: a short message that will tell others the reason for the visit
5. Click Save.
Please note that the badge text can not be configured (size, font, colour..)
That's it! Once your visitors complete the registration, a badge will be printed and it will include the information you marked above.
In case you require any assistance, reach out to email@example.com.