The Plans & Billing segment of the settings provides you with complete control over Subscription plans, Billing information and Joan Credits.
In this section, you will be able to see what is the details of your current subscription plan as well as have the option to change your current plan.
The information about your current plan consists of:
- Plan type
- Billing period
- Total cost
- Next billing date
To learn more about the available subscription plans, please click here.
The “Billing information” section provides control over your billing details, payment details and account balance.
All changes to your billing information are done via a Customer Portal powered by HubSpot.
To enter the Customer Portal, simply click the “See invoices” button.
The Customer Portal contains the following sections:
- Account information
- Payment method information
- Billing information
- Payment history
- Joan's monthly/yearly subscription fee
Most of the information is obtained automatically when you subscribe to a certain plan, however, if you wish to add some additional information or make a change, please follow the instructions below.
How can I see my previous invoices?
- Under the “Billing Information” section, click the “See invoices” button
- A new window will appear. In the fourth section “Payment History” you will find all your previous invoices
Joan Credits are an alternative solution to paying your subscription if you are not able to pay with your credit card.
To learn more about what they are and how to acquire them, please click here.
If you already have a Joan Credits code available and wish to redeem it, please follow these steps:
- Under the “Joan Credits” section, type in the code in the dedicated field. Be careful to type it correctly, as the code is case-sensitive
- Once you have entered the code, click “Redeem”
- The Joan Portal will process the request and notify you once it has successfully processed it
- Your billing information will now display and update your current account balance, history of account top-ups and the list of redeemed codes
If you encounter any issues, please contact email@example.com.