We are excited to announce that we have recently upgraded our payment interface to provide a more streamlined and user-friendly experience for our customers.
We have made a significant change in the way we manage subscriptions, particularly with regard to updating subscriptions when new devices are added to your account.
How to change the number of device licenses, after pairing additional devices
Suppose you have already paired 10 devices with your account and now intend to add 5 more. In this case, you will need to follow the steps below:
- Log in to Joan Portal with your account credentials
- Navigate to the “Settings” page via the top navigation menu
- Select “Plans & Billing” from the left-hand side menu
- Under the “Subscription plans” section, search for the ''Current amount'' section
- Click the ''change'' button
- Increase the number of device licenses accordingly, based on how many additional devices you paired (if you paired 3 new devices, increase the number by 3, if you paired 5 devices, increase the number by 5, etc.)
7. Click ''Confirm'' once you are ready.
*Please note: Once the plan is confirmed, you won't be able to decrease the number of device licenses. In case you've added too many device licenses, please reach out to our sales team at email@example.com.
These changes only apply to accounts that have a credit card added or who are paying via invoicing. Customers who purchase subscriptions via their reseller will activate the subscription via a pre-paid subscription code.
What will the invoicing look like?
As soon as you confirm your choice on the number of active devices, you will be billed for the additional devices, but only for the remainder of the billing period. For example:
- You activated a yearly plan on 1.1.2023, for 10 devices
- On 3.5.2023, you decide to pair 3 additional devices. An invoice will be generated immediately for 3 devices, and you will be billed Pro-rated charges for the period of 3.5.2023 until 1.1.2024
- On 1.1.2024, you will receive a new yearly invoice for 13 devices
That's it! Once a license is purchased, you will have the option to assign it at any time.
If you unpair a device, the license will just become inactive and you will be able to assign it to another device.
Subscription cancellations are non-refundable!
If you encounter any issues or if you require any assistance, please contact our sales team via chat or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.