Want to have access to those extra features and functionalities or wish to change the billing period? No problem!
Upgrading your subscription plan takes only a few clicks.
How to change your subscription plan
- Log in to Joan Portal with your account credentials
- Navigate to the “Settings” page via the top navigation menu
- Select “Plans & Billing” from the right-hand side menu
- Under the “Subscription plans” section, click the “Change plan” button
- A new page will open with all available options
- Toggle between being billed monthly or yearly
- Select a plan by clicking the “Get Basic/Standard/Premium” button once you have decided on one
- You will be forwarded to a “Cost estimate” page. Here, you will see the cost structure of your plan based on the chosen plan, the number of paired devices, and tax if applicable. Click “Confirm” once you are ready
And that’s it! You have successfully upgraded your subscription plan.
Important note: Changing the currency of your subscription (EUR or USD) is not possible while you have a subscription plan active nor during upgrading your subscription. You will have to cancel your current subscription, update the billing information and then you will be able to change preferred currency.
Unfortunately, downgrading your current subscription plan is not possible to be done automatically. If you wish to downgrade, you will first have to cancel your current subscription and then subscribe to the plan of your choice. Downgrading subscription plans will result in loss of certain functionalities and features as well as your preferences/settings for those features.