Enabling the “Battery charging screen” will make your Joan devices display a notification when the battery level of your Joan device becomes low.
This feature can be set also as a building or device-specific setting. Allowing you to further customize your office experience. To learn more about these levels of settings, click here.
Note: This feature is available for Joan 6 and Joan 13 devices. Click here to learn more.
Here are the steps on how to do it:
- Log in to the Joan Portal with your account credentials
- Navigate to the “Settings” page via the top navigation menu
- Select “Device Settings” from the left-hand side menu
- Locate the “Show charging screen” in the list of features.
- Once you have enabled or disabled this feature with the toggle, navigate to the bottom of the page and click “Save” to save your device settings preferences
And that’s it! You have successfully turned on/off the “Show charging screen” feature. Your device(s) will shortly after updating with your most recent preferences.
If you encounter any issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.