By enabling the “Show “No Wi-Fi” screen” on your Joan 6 device, you will be notified when the device loses its connection with your Wi-Fi network.
Note: This feature is only available on Joan 6 devices. Click here to learn more.
If you do experience problems with the Wi-Fi connection of your Joan device, click here to find out what might be causing it and how to resolve it.
Here are the steps on how to do it:
- Log in to the Joan Portal with your account credentials
- Navigate to the “Settings” page via the top navigation menu
- Select “Device Settings” from the left-hand side menu
- Locate the “Show “No Wi-Fi” screen on Joan 6 in the list of features.
- Once you have enabled or disabled this feature with the toggle, navigate to the bottom of the page and click “Save” to save your device settings preferences
And that’s it! You have successfully turned on/off the “Show “No Wi-Fi” screen. Your device(s) will shortly update with your most recent preferences.
This feature can be set also as a building or device-specific setting. Allowing you to further customize your office experience. To learn more about these levels of settings, click here.
If you encounter any issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.