If you do not wish to show all of the calendar information and prefer more privacy, in the Joan Portal you are able to show/hide the meeting subject and organizer on your Joan devices.
These features can be set also as building or device-specific settings. Allowing you to further customize your office experience. To learn more about these levels of settings, click here.
How to show/hide the meeting subject and organizer
In order to show/hide this information from your Joan devices, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Joan Portal with your account credentials
- Navigate to the “Settings” page via the top navigation menu
- Select “Device Settings” from the left-hand side menu
- In the “Global device settings” section, locate the “Show meeting subject” and “Show meeting organizer” features
- Enable or disable each of the features
Click “Save” at the bottom of the page
And that’s it! After a few moments, all your devices will update with your new settings.
If you encounter any issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.