Streamline your company's workplace experience by pairing Joan with third-party apps, or by building your very own unique integrations.
You can never be too efficient when it comes to your workplace and meetings. This is why we have integrated Joan with a few third-party apps and also allow you to build custom integrations to unlock endless possibilities for your office.
To explore all the possible integrations, click here.
At the moment, Joan integrates with the following third-party apps:
- Microsoft Teams
- Cisco Webex Teams
- Cisco Webex Room Kit
- Microsoft AD user provisioning
- OneLogin user provisioning
Some of these integrations are available only for certain subscription plans. To learn more about their availability, click here.
To learn more about any of these integrations and how to set them up, click the links from the list above.
If you wish to create custom Joan integrations, the Joan API is free and available to everyone, so you can add Joan’s features to your applications, products, and services, and create your own smart office.
To begin, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Joan Portal account with your account credentials
- Navigate to the “Settings” page via the top navigation menu
- Select “Integrations” from the left-hand side menu
- Under the “API” section, click the “+ Generate new token” button
- Clicking the button will open a pop-up window which will request you to enter a name for the application. Once satisfied with the input, click “Create”
- After successfully creating a token, it will appear in a list in the “API” section with each application having a unique “Client id” and “Secret”
Once you have successfully created a token and generated the “Client id” and “Secret”, you can request our API docs via this form. Simply enter your details and you will receive a confirmation email with a link to Joan’s API documentation.
If you encounter any issues, please contact email@example.com.