After pairing the device to your Joan portal account, you will need to connect the device with a room resource, so that it can display calendar information.
If your Joan device is displaying the following message:
Joan is now connected to your calendar account.
Set the meeting room you want to pair with this Joan device in the Joan Portal, at portal.getjoan.com”
It's doing so because the device is currently not connected to any room resource from your calendar and thus it is not able to display your calendar information.
In order to resolve this, you will need to do the following:
- Log in to Joan Portal with your account credentials
- Navigate to the “Manage” page via the top navigation menu
- Select “Devices” from the left-hand side menu
- A table of all your devices will be visible. Click on the unassigned device
- A new “Edit device” page will appear. Locate the “Room:” section just underneath the functionality preview and select the desired room from the drop-down menu.
- Navigate to the bottom of the page and click “Save”
And that’s it! Your device should briefly update with the new settings and begin displaying your upcoming meetings.
Please keep in mind that for certain Joan 13 functionalities, you are able to choose up to 9 resources. To learn more about the available functionalities, click here.
If you do not have a room resource added to the Joan Portal yet, click here to learn how to add it.
If you encounter any issues, please contact email@example.com.